blog tag n bastard child of a chain letter and pyramid scheme; poor cousin of the meme.
I’ve been tagged. Again. From multiple directions, this time. Apparently Other-Duke, The Granny Wrangler and Champagne Heathen would all have me reveal more about myself. You guys are new around here, so just this once I’m prepared to waive the usual $20-00 application fee and a picture of yourself in the buff.
For the first tag, I have to list ten people I’d invite to a dinner party and specify where I’d hold it. That’s easy – I’d ask Manto Tshabalala-Msimang; Charles Nqakula; Jacob Zuma; my ex-wife’s attorney; The old bat from downstairs; Mr Head; Noeleen Maholwana-Sangqu; Graeme Smith; Tim Modise; and finally, the retarded fucker who carved me up on the freeway this morning.
Dinner would be served at the top of Lion’s Head. This will limit the collateral damage when I hit the table centrepiece with a low-yield tactical nuke.
Tag number two requires me to list five things you (probably) didn’t know about me:
- I once spoke to an alien. (It was dark, I was drunk and it was a Port Jackson tree)
- I used to wear nylon stockings when I was in the army (I was stationed in Bethlehem in the Free State, where it gets seriously cold in winter. Besides, I have great legs)
- Okay, I had great legs (now they’re all scarred from my various close encounters of the tarmac kind)
- I have posted nude pix of myself on Flickr (…and the hit counter spins out of control)
- Too late! They aren’t there any more (Mwahahahahahahah!)
That was fun. I hereby pass the flame on to the following worthies: