I get a steady stream of visitors who navigate their way here by means of some really peculiar search terms. One of my favourite daily diversions is to sift through my stats and see if there are any sparkly gems twinkling away in the dull gravel of mediocrity. I am seldom disappointed.
However, my comment filter has also been snagging some real winners lately. It seems the spammers have upped the ante a fraction, so instead of the usual Good job and great design! followed by ten zillion links, I’ve been treated to the following:
- Please destroy my wife
- Good information source for stupid naked people
- Approved articles about big booty
- Pros and cons of David Beckham tattoo
- Popular authors of exploding brain syndrome
- Relevant search results for free defenestration demonstration
It almost seems a shame to delete them.